The Carl von Ossietzky University of Oldenburg provides proof of successful programme completion by awarding a university certificate and giving credits for the seminars attended. The certificate states that a student has completed 30 credit points (ECTS).
For successful graduation, the following requirements have to be fulfilled:
- Passing the examination with a grade of at least “satisfactory”
- Participating in the case study work and successfully completing the group examinations.
As part of the continuing studies programme, the graded examination procedures below are envisaged:
- One written test for each of the first four modules
- An oral examination for the fifth module
- A written report and presentation on the technical aspects of the case studies
- Work on the case studies with focus on project management